Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Movies & Television


I AM STOKED !!!
Good things on the horizon...

I was jus offered a small role in a movie that begins filming in the beginning of September and I couldn't be more excited !!! I have the script, but of course only read my part so far...ha!  How vain is that?! But you know you'd do the same:)  It's being filmed in Arizona, and I've never been there, so I am stoked for that, as well.
Also, a few months back, MTV and OXYGEN hit me up requesting the use of my trax in their shows...and I think my song "In The City" is gonna be used in this huge MTV show...when it's confirmed I'll dish more about it, tho...don't wanna jinx it...but I prolly jus did... ha!!!
Love ya and peace out<3

Here's a pic of me doing what I do best and a pic of me being classy...decide which one is which.









No comments: