Saturday, July 18, 2009

RIGHT HAND HI



Kid Sister is so bitchin.
Her new song "Right Hand Hi" makes me jealous cuz I wish I was the one singing it, but mostly makes me wanna sing along and danse.  
Chk this lil lady out...she's been fine tuning her image and sound heavily since the success of her touring in 2007-08.  Not gonna lie, I love her older shit with ghetto ass Chi-town beats made by her bro, Josh, who's part of the group Flosstradamus.  I think he's still making her newer beats, too? Not sure, tho.   Either way, her new single is still bumpin, it's jus she used to be physically larger and she sounded super sloppy and ghetto when she recorded before and now it's all cleaned up and I can actually understand her.  To a normal person, that would be a good thing to clean up your sound and image.  But to me, it was already so bomb, so why change it up?  But that's a retorical question...so get that MONEY girl.  Maybe I should take some notes... 

No comments: